Place of business: Bremen
T +49 421 4165 04-22
F +49 421 4165 04-13
Zum Jarßumer Hafen 10
T +49 4921 365 81-22
F +49 4921 365 81-13
§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Controller under Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the data processing described in this data protection information is Ocean Breeze Energy GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter also "we").
(2) This data protection information applies to the processing of data (i) of users of our Internet site, (ii) of contact partners of our customers and suppliers and (iii) of appli-cants.
(3) Personal data is all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes e.g. your name, address and email address, but in certain circumstances also data concerning your user behaviour on our website.
§ 2 Collection of personal data in the course of visits to our website
(1) When you use our website, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to look at our website, we will collect the following data that is technically required for us to display the website to you and to ensure its stability and security:
• IP address;
• Date and time of enquiry;
• Time zone differences with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT);
• Content of the request (actual page);
• Access status/HTTP status code;
• Respective volume of data transferred;
• Website from which the request is made;
• Browser type;
• Operating system and its interface;
• Language and version of browser software;
We process this data on the basis of a balancing of interests (Art. 6 para. 1 (f) sen-tence 1 GDPR) with our interest in being able to display the website to you. The data are erased when you finish using the site.
(2) If you contact us by email or using a contact form, we shall store the data provided by you (your email address, possibly your name and your telephone number) in order to be able to answer your enquiries. On conclusion of dealing with your enquiry we erase your data or restrict its processing where statutory retention requirements apply.
(3) Where your consent is necessary for individual processing operations (e.g. processing your data for advertising purposes), we shall only process your data where we have obtained your consent in advance.
(1) When you use our website, cookies are stored on your computer. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive by the browser used by you and through which certain information is conveyed to us. Cookies cannot implement programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the Internet offering more effective and user-friendly overall. Our website uses various types of cookies, whose scope and method of functioning can be explained as follows.
(2) Transient cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser. These include in particular so-called "session cookies". These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common ses-sion. These allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are automatically erased when you close the browser.
(3) Persistent cookies are automatically erased after a specified duration that can vary depending on the cookie. You can erase the cookies at any time in the security set-tings of your browser.
(4) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and e.g. decline to accept so-called "third party cookies" or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of our website.
(5) We process personal data that we collect by means of cookies on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 (f) GDPR on the grounds of our legitimate interest in being able to display our website to you. Where we are obliged to obtain your consent to process your data us-ing cookies, we process the data only after we have obtained your consent on the ba-sis of Art. 6 para. 1 (a) GDPR.
§ 4 Data of customers' and suppliers' contact partners
(1) We collect and store the personal data of the contacts of our suppliers/customers (e.g. name, email address, business, position) to perform the contract with the suppli-er/customer, where applicable to comply with our statutory retention requirements and to defend and enforce our legal rights. The legal grounds for this processing are Art.6 para.1(b), Art.6 para.1(c) and Art.6 para.1(f) GDPR.
(2) We store these data for the duration of the supply relationship with the suppli-er/customers until we learn that the contact partner is no longer working with the sup-plier/customer. Storage in the course of our statutory retention obligations is not af-fected by this.
§ 5 Data of applicants
Where you send us an application as applicant for a position as an employee (e.g. by email) we process this data to check your application and as appropriate for the fur-ther conduct of the application process on the basis of Sec. 26 para.1 German Federal Data Protection Act. If your application is declined we erase your data automatically within three to six months after conclusion of the application process.
§ 6 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights exercisable against us in relation to the processing by us of personal data concerning you:
• Right of access (Art. 15 GDPR);
• Right of rectification (Art. 16 GDPR);
• Right of rectification or erasure (Art. 17 GDPR);
• Right to restriction of processing (Art. 18 GDPR);
• Right to data portability (Art. 20 GDPR);
• Right to object to processing (Art. 21 GDPR).
(2) Please note that the right to erasure, restriction of processing, data portability and the right to object to processing are only exercisable subject to certain additional legal conditions. The limitations under Sec. 34 German Federal Data Protection Act apply to the right of access.
(3) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority concerning the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 7 Contact
(1) If you have questions concerning data protection or wish to exercise any of your rights under § 5 please contact us at this address: Datenschutz@oceanbreeze.de .
(2) Our data protection officer can be contacted at this address: Datenschutz@oceanbreeze.de or at our postal address with the addition of "Data Protection Officer".